SendPulse is just an example, you may use any other SMTP client such as Google or you own one.
On the free plan SendPulse allows to send 12000 emails per month. There is another limit – 50 emails per hours, which seems to be small, but I never crossed it when was testing the plugin, which is probably very rough estimation of the limit.
First Thing First, SendPulse
If you do not have account, then you need to register and confirm your email.
- After you have successfully logged in, go to “SMTP” tab (at the very top)
- Inside you will find “SMTP Service” find field “SMTP Server” and to the right you should see a link “More settings” – click on it
- You should be send to the page called “SMTP Settings”. Do not close it, continue further reading instructions below.
In the Administration Panel
- Go to administration panel of your WordPress website
- In the left menu, click “Plugins” →”Add New”
- On the right, top side find “Search plugins…” and enter “SMTP”
- In the list you should see “WP Mail SMTP by WPForms”
- Click “Install Now”, and after installed “Activate”, to enable plugin immediately
- Go to “Settings” → “WP Mail SMTP”
- Inside “Mailer” choose “Прочие SMTP”
- For “SMTP host” enter “SMTP Server” from SendPulse (from opened tab)
- For “Encryption” choose “SSL”, the rest of the options will be chosen for you
- Go down below, make “Authentication” checkbox green
- For “SMTP Username” enter “Login” from SendPulse
- For “SMTP Password” enter “Password” from SendPulse
- And do not forget to click “Save Settings” to save all of it